Contact SECIA office or Brenda Yaritz, 612-335-5891, loan officer with further questions.
Revolving Loan Program
- For single family homes, duplexes & triplexes
- Interest rate - 4.75% (as of 7/11)
- No maximum income limit. Applicants with an annual household gross income of $89,000 or less regardless of family size will have first priority for loans.
- Loan term: This will be somewhat flexible depending on the size of the loan. The maximum term will be 15 years.
- Loan amount: Minimum loan size of $1,000 and maximum of $15,000.
- Eligible properties: Properties must be located in the Southeast Como neighborhood. Properties must be owner-occupied and contain not more than 3 dwelling units.
- Eligible improvements: For purposes of the revolving loan program, eligible improvements will be those improvements eligible through the MHFA Fix-up fund program as stated in the MHFA Procedural Manual. In addition, repair of any City of Minneapolis written code violations are also eligible.
- Applicants must provide a completed application package including the following:
- Completed application form
- Proof of income (last completed Federal Tax return)
- Most recent Hennepin County real estate property tax statement
- Data Privacy Act Statement and Consent Form - PDF
- Back to Home Loan homepage